3.01.2023

February books...

 I mentioned that I have been trying to read more books, of all types of genres, and so my goal this year is 25 books. Here are the books I read in February.

For February, in celebration of Black History month, I read a book of collected works/sermons by Martin Luther King, Jr. titled "Strength to Love." It was incredibly inspiring to read his sermons, in a book published in 1963 and his call to do what is right, to fight against hate and to stand up for justice and to keep Christ in the center of it all.  Strongly recommend.

I also continued two books in the Vanderbeeker series by Karina Yan Glaser:
I love these stories, I love these characters, and most importantly, I LOVE reading this series with my girl!
Finally, I read the book "All the Light We Cannot See" by Anthony Doerr.  It was recommended by my parents for our shared love of history, as it is a historical fiction that is really well written!  I would recommend it for sure!
It's fun to be reading great stories, of all types and genres and getting lost in their pages...