1.10.2023

20 years

While we were at the cabin, on January 4, Kit and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary.

2 decades ago, we had stood in front of our close family and friends and committed our lives to each other, promising to love and care for one another while  keeping Christ as the center and foundation of our marriage.  We ended out vows with these words that still ring true to this day:
"You are the one that my soul loves and I choose you and only you to spend the rest of my life with..."
I am so grateful for the life that God has allowed us to create  and share together. Kit, I just adore you.  Thank you for loving me so well and for always fighting for us. I will always choose you.  I pray God blesses us with many years together...

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

A tree we saw on a walk we took on our anniversary, and everything just felt magical...