11.14.2022

the simple things are some of the best things...

 As we step into the busy holiday season, it's been so important to pace myself with all the incredibly fun activities.  Little snapshots of simple things that I fill my heart with joy...'

Time with Jesus will always be my favorite

I learning new recipes and trying new things:
Walking our neighborhood while listening to worship music brings such peace.  Kit and I have the best conversations on our loop, so Kit will very often get the "I wish you were here text..."❤︎
Organizing photos, scrapbooking, and putting family memories together...
Time in our yard is such a gift...
No matter what time of the day it is...
Working on a puzzle, while it rained, while drinking coffee:
Watching my guys tackle homework together:
These days are going faster and faster and I want to remember that these little and simple things are some of the best things!❤︎