11.21.2022

Ryder's first hunting adventure...

These guys had such a sweet trip.  I asked Kit to send me photos along the way and I loved every, single update!  Early on in their adventures...

Hiking in the mountains...
I then got the news on November 16, 2022:
I was so excited to hear how it had gone with our Facetime:
100 yards, 1 shot directly to the heart, it fell immediately.
I love that some of his uncles got to be there.  Grandpa would have been so proud!
They got to spread Grandpa's ashes in the Colorado River.  The Colorado river will take grandpa to the Grand Canyon, through California, and end in the Pacific Ocean, all places that he loved...
They ended their trip in hot springs:
On their way home, they stop by for alien jerky...
The memories that were made on this trip are going to stay with Kit and Ryder for the rest of their lives! 
This is twelve.