10.13.2022

Annual Roger's Garden's Halloween Visit 2022

 We started this tradition in 2020 and we are so glad that we did!  This year the theme of Roger's Gardens in Tim Burton's "Nightmare Before Christmas."  Due to teacher in-services,  the kids didn't have school last Friday so we made a little day of it. On Thursday, the night before, we ate Mexican food and watched the movie with popcorn mixed with candy corn. Family movie nights are my FAVORITE!

On Friday, we woke up and went to a new hole in the wall breakfast spot, Friends Cafe before we headed to Newport.
I have a book of halloween themed questions that I had gotten in 2020 and we still laugh as we answer while we drive to Roger's Gardens.
I love this place so much!
So many beautiful things to see...
Such a fun display this year!
I love having our family traditions like these, where we get to make memories together!