11.19.2021

Big things are coming!

 So many things are coming up for our family this week.  Today, Eden and I are going to her class field trip to the San Juan Capistrano Mission.  Tomorrow we are driving out to Redlands to get the kids ready for a big trip to Georgia to visit our Aunt Barbie and cousin Katie and her family.  The kids have never been on a plane before.  I hate to be missing it but I know that they are going to have the best time.  They will be gone until the following Saturday.  I work the day after Thanksgiving, so Kit and I decided to do a road trip to Sedona.  Neither of us has ever been.  We are really looking to it!  It will probably be the most unique Thanksgiving that we have had as a family of 4.  I will be missing my kids like crazy, but so excited that we will all get such sweet adventures and make such fun memories.  I will be happy when we are all back together again...