11.22.2021

The Mission San Juan Capistrano

Today we are headed out for our little road trip to Sedona, but I wanted to share about Last Friday's field trip.  We had so much fun and I was SO excited to chaperone!  I arrived before the kiddos did and getting to sit in those beautiful grounds was such a gift!

Our class and our teacher are the BEST!
I got to be with Eden's buddies and they are all just the sweetest!
Being in class with your best friend is the absolute favorite of ours!
All of us agreed that in addition to how beautiful the grounds were, Serra's Church was out favorite:
Then they made bricks:
When Ryder had gone, he had named his brick "Adobe-Wan Kenobi".  He was a little baffled that Eden hadn't picked a name for her brick... We all just laughed.
I LOVED getting to be with my girl, experiencing a new place and new things...