7.29.2020

Sprucing...

Over quarantine, our bedroom has become a sanctuary, an office space, a spot to cuddle up with the kids and have family movie nights or read together... With all that time, we have decided to give it a little facelift with new paint and fresh blackout curtains....
It started here:
 Then we decided to start with paint:
We chose the bottom one: 
Warm putty by Valspar:
  We really have fun doing projects like this together.
 My contractor is the best...
It felt so much lighter!
Then we added the curtains and they have made such difference, both in look and in creating a darker space:
(This picture was from before we started painting...)
Our summer bedding finished it off:
And just incase I ever forget, here is our bedroom and bathroom when  we walked though on inspection, right before we moved in:
 
I am pretty thankful that my husband has a better vision for things than I could ever dream up...❤︎