7.13.2020

Our {kidless} week...

Last week was such a sweet one as we enjoyed out time together while the kiddos were spoiled by quarantine time with their Mia and Papa.
Our days were low key and with not being able to go anywhere, it set it up perfectly for just being home, taking evening walks in our neighborhood, distancing at our pool, ordering in our favorite take out, watching movies, talking and laughing and just loving our time together...
Some highlights:
Time at our pool:
Tacos are always a good idea...
 We joined the rest of the world and watched Hamilton for the first time and it was so good!
We went on walks and found a fairy garden to show the kids:
 Ate some middle eastern food:
Kit baked bread:
 I tried a new recipe for apple crisp, that we loved:
And I started a new hobby:
(I can't wait to show you the finished product tomorrow...)
I got to work:
To finish the week off, we went on a paddle board date in Balboa:
 
 
 Then we finished off our date grabbing food a Taco Loco, a place that we is special to us, where we went when we were dating, while we were planning our wedding, and then on our honeymoon...
After all these years, I still adore sitting across the table from this man, and I am so thankful that he is my guy...
Mia and Papa, 
Thank you so much for taking and spoiling the kids this week so that we could have this time together!