4.01.2019

It has FINALLY begun!

After weeks of cancelled games due to Rain and wet fields, last Thursday Ryder FINALLY had his first game!  He started at 3rd base and was later rotated in as pitcher.  
 Ryder always leads the warmup with Coach.
I am not going to lie, I was a nervous wreck the first time that he took the mound.  He wasn't. He was ready.  He was confident, consistent, and calm.  He did SO well and it was SO fun to watch him in action.  I got a few videos but to be honest, I wasn't getting any photos because I couldn't take my eyes off his little build that can throw strikes like nobodies business. 
They won 13-6.
We celebrated at In-N-Out after the game.
When we walked in, there were 6 firemen waiting for their dinner and asked how the game went and all cheered when he said they had won. they patted him on the head and told him good job and you could tell that meant so much to him.
Then on Saturday was our Leagues Pancake Breakfast:
It's a sweet time to see all of the families that you have grown to know and love.
It feels so good to have had the season officially start!
We are excited for what it holds... Go Dodgers!