11.20.2018

Family Movie Night 2018

For the last three years, along with my cousin, I have co-chaired two family night activities at our school.  We do a family reading night the week of our book fair which will take place in the Spring, and we host a family movie night on our field in November.  This last Friday was this year's movie night.  It is so special to see all the families coming out to support our school.  Baked treats, popcorn and water are all donated to sell and everyone comes together to make it a great night!
 We had about 150 people and about the worst lighting known to man, but we make it work each year...
 I had the best helpers with the cashbox!
Also, I get to spend time with this lady... She is one of my FAVORITE people and doing it together makes the evening even more memorable and fun!