2.06.2018

Super Bowl 2018 LII...

... Otherwise known as one of Ryder's favorite days of the year!❤︎
We laid low for Super Bowl this year.  Due to some sickness and Kit working, it made it easier to stay home.  I did try to make it special: I pulled out my banner from last year and we put up a sign by Ryder:
 We made guesses on the score:
 We rewarded with candy after the end of each quarter...
This year it was the New England Patriots vs. the Philadelphia Eagles.  To be honest, when it is two teams that I don't feel very strongly about, I will usually just side with whoever Ryder is cheering for.  This year, my whole family was going for the Eagles.  We love a good underdog story and they WON!!!
(But let's be honest, I was in it for the commercials and the half time show...❤︎)
Ryder had his game day apparel:
Always Broncos apparel! He has a beanie, hat, and helmet.  This year he went beanie  It's so intensely sweet how into sports this kid is!
I asked what the requested snacks were, stocked up, Kit cooked chicken on the BBQ, and we just had ourselves a relaxed Super Bowl.
Eden helped kit With. Every. Step.
It was a good time to be together...
(And watch Ryder practice plays while Eden tried to follow Justin Timberlake's entire dance routine... We videoed it!)