2.15.2018

black thumbs...

We did a little project in our dining room that involved revamping a candle holder that we had gotten as a housewarming present in our first house.  I love it, but it needed a little love.
Little Miss helped me figure out what we wanted to do...
The succulents were 60% off at Michaels with coupons so we felt like we got a steal!
(I know, I know,  real succulents are super easy to keep alive.  I have had NO luck, so I stick with my strengths... plants that can't die not matter what I do!❤︎)  
I mixed them with the lichen that I collected at Shaver Lake:
The finished product:
In April, we will have officially been in our house for 4 years and after we changed the light fixture and hung the items on the walls,  it has looked the same since we moved in.  It's funny how the tiniest change feels so nice and new...❤︎ I love this little house of ours and I am so thankful that we get to call it our home!