6.16.2017

One of my favorite days...

June 16th will always be one of my favorite days because it commemorates the day Kit was born.  (The day your best friend entered the world feels like a pretty big deal...❤︎)
Happy Birthday to my Kit...
For the amazing husband, father, and best friend (and so much more that you are): You are kind and patient, brave and courageous.  You are a servant leader for our family that makes hard decisions and prays and seeks wise counsel, always desiring to lead our family in health and not fear.  You stand up in the face of adversity and you are HANDS DOWN the funniest person I know.  You are nurturing and have a heart for the broken world.  You are wise and have a discerning spirit and learn from your mistakes and have taught me what forgiveness and unconditional love can tangibly look like. You love well and I am so honored to be your wife.  I respect you and I love how you invite the Author of all things to be the Center in your life. I love you and am so thankful that I get to share life with you!  Happy birthday Kit Rae! Welcome to 37! I've been waiting for you...❤︎