5.16.2017

Mother's Day 2017 Recap...

I had a sweet weekend with my family and came away feeling so celebrated!
The weekend kicked off with with a Mother's Day Tea at Eden's preschool:
It could not have been sweeter!
We grabbed some photos of Eden with the flowers she brought:
 They combined all the flowers from each child to make flower arrangements:
They sang special songs:
Our gifts we ceramic handprints:
The whole even could not have been sweeter!
On Friday night we got to celebrate our little buddy Micah's birthday:
They are about 6 weeks apart and these boys made us mama's...
Time goes crazy fast!
On Friday night, we did something that we have never done before:
We ordered Thai take out and had it DELIVERED TO OUR HOUSE!
It felt like room service!
We LOVED it...❤︎
Saturday morning they had a neighborhood garage sale and I had the best time going around local streets with my family, doughnuts, and coffee.  Thrifting and garage sales are so fun for me! ❤︎
(I can't wait to tell you about our FREE curbside find!)
Ryder had his last game of the season.  They played so well!
(More on that later this week...)
Last week I got his baseball pictures, which was an early Mother's Day gift in themselves:
On Friday night, we did something that we have NEVER done before:
We ordered take out (Thai from a local Tustin spot) and had it DELIVERED TO OUR HOUSE!
(When the kids are asleep and you want a date with your spouse but can't go out... We loved the in-home date night!)
Ryder made me a gift from his class:
(I got my gifts on Sunday morning with a big cup of coffee!)
Eden's class made us hand prints:
With Mother's and Father's Day always happening on a Sunday, it means that it's a work day for Kit so if there is any celebration time, it's on Sunday afternoon.
At church, the kiddos gave us beautiful sunflowers in the service and Kit spoke and what it is to be family and specifically family of Christ.
So many beautiful moments!
We came home and after Kit got home, He made an incredible dinner of pasta and artichokes and I proceeded to read and listen to music in our hammock while drinking fun, fruity drinks:
 I was absolutely spoiled, from gifts to words of affirmations, to the traditional video diary for Mother's Day that Kit has made the last three years...
It was an incredible Mother's Day and I am so thankful for all the ways my family celebrated me!  How blessed I am to call these people mine...❤︎