11.10.2016

We have a new president...

After MONTHS of debates and political banter and mailers and campaigning and reading things like this:
And watching SNL characters and the satire:
I got to fill one of these out:
I then I got to wear this for the day:
(My face was one of relief that after all my research, the ballot was finally filled out and sent...)
I then did my tradition of placing the sticker in my medicine cabinet so that it could be in a place that I would see it often and remember to pray for the leaders of our country:
And then watched this on November 8:
This was a CRAZY election and so much prayer and so many conversations and so much research went into each candidate and proposition.  I pray each day for those leading our country, whether locally or from the White House, but overall, this is what I know for sure:
"Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, indeed everything that is in the heavens and the earth; Yours is the dominion, O LORD, and You exalt Yourself as head over all."
~1 Chronicles 29:11~