11.15.2016

Family Movie Night!

This year, my cousin Melissa and I have signed up to co-chair the family nights at our school.  From our understanding, they haven't really happened in the recent years, so we are trying to bring them back!  We showed the movie "Inside Out" and had our hospitality team donate baked goods and water to sell.
So on November 10 at 6pm, we filled out field with families...
 I had the HARDEST time getting photos, but we were so proud to say that about 250-300 people attended.  We sold out of EVERY baked good of:
4 dozen cupcakes
4 dozen Rice Krispy treats
4 dozen chocolate chip cookies.
4 dozen brownies
 My little helper stayed by my side the entire evening wanting to help with the cash box...
 We had such a positive response and feedback and we can't wait for next year!  We are already thinking of ways to make it even BETTER!