5.14.2015

Mother's Day 2015~a recap

Coming out of being sick, I realized that as much as it feels like time stands still because you feel so yucky, it just can't because as a mom, there are two little people that need you to rally like nobody's business.  We all ended up with sinus infections, bronchitis, and pink eye... the trifecta from hell! The hardest part was being sick over all of the mother's day festivities.  We missed Ryder's "Mommy and me" picnic and I just didn't have the ability to do our normal fun stuff with them.
This was my view for that sunday:
 The kiddos brought me flowers from our yard:
 And Ryder gave me the gift that he had made at school:
Kit made an amazing dinner, but guess who couldn't taste it...
I just love when Kit cooks!
Kit did a toast for me and the kiddos answered the same questions from the video earlier this week.
There little voices and their honesty in sweetness was so precious to me.
Kit brought me flowers that have been making me so happy this whole week!
It was a hard mother's day with being sick, but it still brought so much joy to my heart in the midst of it.  Needless to say i am so happy to be feeling better now!