4.13.2014

a little bit of this and that...

Some highlights of a very full weekend:
Friday:
Time with this kiddo is craziness:
His sister may or may not be even crazier...♥
After a long work day, I got to go home early and Kit brought me some local tacos.  We are still trying to figure out our surroundings and little "hot spots":
It's not El Camino, but it was tasty.
We got some extra chairs for our dining room, since we have room to leave all five leaves in:
(Gotta love ikea directions, especially when you have a four year old helper):
We picked up a chair for our bedroom from Craigslist:
(I think that our bedroom is my favorite room in our house)
A lamp will make it the perfect reading nook!
Decorated the playroom:
Got burgers and watched Planes for the first time:
(Ryder really liked it, and yes, we are very behind the times...)
In preparation for Easter, and entering Holy Week, as a church family we are doing a daily devotional and have decided to fast from all social, non-work related media. I will not lie, it is going to be REALLY hard for me, but such a good discipline in thinking toward all that Easter means, and such a good exercise that I should be doing on a regular basis.  I am excited for what God is doing and what He is going to do this week!  
If you are interested in doing the family devotional or Easter services, check it out at www.rockharbor.org or at costamesa.rockharbor.org
Have a wonderful week!
~~~~~~~~
He is risen!
He is risen indeed!