1.27.2014

sibling sweetness

Over the last few moths, I have had the privilege of watching Ryder and Eden become friends.  Don't get me wrong, I have always seen how gentle and nurturing he is with her, and how much she looks up and adores him, but I have really seen a friendship blossom between these two and it has made my heart swell with joy and pride.  We were at the park the other day and he was so sweet in helping her up stairs and catching her at the end of the slides and she just watched him with such admiration and wanted to be right where he was, doing what he was doing, not missing a thing...
 "Oh, my brother is doing that? I'm all over it..."
 He stood at the bottom saying, "I'll catch you sissy!"
 Helping her to the car...
 I love these two so much!
Don't get me wrong, I still hear about how Eden broke a lego creation of Ryder's or Eden crying that Ryder grabbed something out of her hand, but seeing little moments like this just makes my heart so happy.