1.16.2014

celebrating 4 years and some good old family time...

Yesterday we celebrated the 4 year anniversary of the day that my sister and brother-in-law brought our niece home from Ethiopia.  Before she got home from school, we had some time for just hanging out...
My sister made Ruby a cake and Ryder was SO excited to help!
 Then we went to the park.  Ryder was all about being in the baby swing since that meant that my sister would push his little buns the whole time and we didn't have to "pump" his legs:
Then we headed home to eat, because, yah, that's what we do...
She LOVEs her papa!
 Ruby loved her cake. 
(They have a saying about how she completed them as a family of five, so that's what the cake means...)
 Cousins:
 I swear, if Ryder thinks I make hime weird, I will point to pictures like this and say I was not alone...
 I am so thankful for my girl...  I love that she is my niece and that I have the privilege to be called her auntie.  We could not love this girl more!  What a gift she is...♥