1.07.2014

it finally caught up with us...

The kids and I are getting over chest colds and coughs.
Here is what has been keeping me sane, in addition to TONS of water, tea, and vitamins...
Being sick is just so miserable when people are counting on you...  Like my poor kiddos that really don't care how tired or worn out I am from coughing all night, they want three meals and snacks and entertainment and you to be positive and patient and loving.  My poor family is not getting my best, that's for sure...
It also makes us feel house bound, since we don't want to get worse and we don't want to spread it with our friends.  I'm praying we get over this darn thing fast.  
If you are wondering where Eden is, she has taken to bringing her blanket with her all over the house and taking naps where ever her little heart desires:
I hope you have a wonderful day, staying healthy!