9.17.2013

desperate times call for desperate measures

With a 3 and a 1 1/2 year old in my house, I can't think of the last time that I was able to get ready without any interruptions.  I usually try to sneak away while they are playing, but inevitably they find me and they want to hold something that I have, like my brush or my hot flat iron.  Yep, it's a real hoot trying to make myself presentable.
So I decided to make a little make up bag of their own that they can have full reign over so I can get myself put together so much faster♥.
I put together some brushes that I don't use and added a few from the store.
I cleaned an old powder cassette and filled it with the nail polish that Eden is always pulling out of my drawer.  I ran the applicator puff through the wash.
Little miss has been LOVING the brushes.
You wouldn't think that something like this would make a difference in our morning routine, but gosh, it certainly has made life a little easier for this mama♥.