6.21.2011

happy father's day!

I am a few days late, but as I thought more and more about Father's Day, I realized that I live with a pretty incredible one.
Kit Rae,
you do such an incredible job as being a Dad! I've had a little over a year to watch you be a father and I must say, it is definitely something you were born to do. You are an amazing team mate to me in parenthood and I just can't get enough of watching you with Ryder. You wrestle and play and you are always trying to get new things for Ryder to experience. You allow him to explore and you always keep him safe at the same time. You are a wonderful provider and when you are with Ryder, you are completely PRESENT and that means so much to us. You are a man that I respect for his courage, character and leadership, as well as your kindness and gentleness. I couldn't pick a better Dad for our little man. I am so thankful that he has you, and that you are such buddies. I will play second to you any day!♥

So Kit Rae, Happy (belated) Father's Day!
We couldn't love you more!