5.10.2011

mother's day recap...

I had a wonderful mother's day. Kit started it off by sending flowers to me at work on friday, and with it came the sweetest little note "from Ryder"...
(I know, how sexy are those scrubs, right? They are the required mother baby scrubs and nothing says appealing like elastic waist and tapered leg, especially when you have large feet...)
Then Kit sent me for a pedicure with a friend of mine and it was so nice! I really enjoyed my time with my friend and I left feeling REALLY relaxed...
Kit you are amazing!!!

Then on Sunday Kit surprised me with Disneyland passes and we took Ryder for the first time on Mother's day. It was crazy fun and I know that we will be getting lots of use out of them, being that Disneyland is only ten minutes from our house...
It was a wonderful weekend and I am so thankful for my guys and getting the privilege to be a mom! I wouldn't trade it for anything...