5.31.2011

memorial weekend recap

What a big weekend! It was filled with family, graduation celebrations and just being together after sending Kit off to South Africa.

We got together on friday to celebrate our brother Ryan's graduation:
Then on Saturday, there was a party after the commencement ceremony where we got to be with our friends and family:
Our friends the Mori's were in town too which was such a fun surprise!
After the party time, we headed out to my parents house where I woke up with a sore throat and chest cold. I was so thankful to have my family to take care of the little man. Thank goodness I started feeling better... We just laid low. Ryder had a little time with his great grandma too:
We would put Ryder down and enjoy some sangria together...
Though I know it is going to be a long 10 days, and we will miss Kit terribly, I am so thankful to be with family and friends.
They make the separation so much easier...♥