9.24.2010

A little thank you and congratulations...

To my Colie and Tommy~

Happy Anniversary you guys!
I can't believe it's been 15 years. Who would have thought that over 16 years ago that your life would be what it is today. Life is so full and I am so thankful to have you both in our lives.

A little thank you to my brother-in-law:
I just want you to know that if I could pick anyone for my sister it would be you. Your patience and gentleness, and how you allow her to be who she is and how you sharpen her to be the best person she can be is so incredible. I love that you are her team mate and that you really do listen to her (even when the whole world would think that what she is saying is half baked...not my sister...) You love her so well and I don't think of you as my "brother-in-law", but rather as "my brother tommy".
We love living life with you both and we look forward to celebrating MANY more years of memories together!
ps: can you believe that this day, 15 years ago I was trying to squeeze my large self into that cream bridesmaids dress...
thanks for that...really...thanks...