9.09.2010

"I ain't chicken, chicken"...

We love the food network (tv channel and website) and the last season of the next food network star was so fun for us to follow. The winner of this last season was Aarti and she has some amazing recipes that try to bring Indian spices into everyday recipes. (In addition to great recipes, she is also so personable and fun to watch...)

Well, last night we tried this recipe for her chicken and potatoes and it was really tasty so we wanted to share it with you. It was the moistest chicken I have ever made. I made our usual green salad to go along with it and Kit loved it. I hope you get a chance to try out some of her recipes. (Kit and I are also thinking of how we can try this recipe with different ingredients and spices...)
Note:The negative comments people made were about how much smoke there was from the oven temp being 500 degrees, but we didn't have a problem with it...

I would have loved to have posted pictures but we were way too busy eating.