8.20.2010

questions to the Mamas out there...topic:packing

So august is the month where we head off to the mountains with our friends and family to enjoy the great outdoors. We are getting better at organizing our belongings to make taking Ryder places a little easier. Good God, he has triple the amount of stuff that Kit and I have combined.

I feel like, just shy of taking the kitchen sink, we are packing our entire house for our little family trip. I was wondering, for you seasoned parents our there, are there ways that you have developed that make vacations/trips together a little easier and more organized with a little person...? I would love ANY and ALL tips. I would love to not reinvent the wheel if I don't have to...

I would love tips about packing as well as items that you enjoy once you get to your destination...