9.20.2024

This and that…

 Kit has been gone for a little over a week, so here is a little of this and that that has filled our days…

We went to the car wash and you would have thought Eden and I were on a Disneyland ride:

We made a recipe for loaded sweet potato skins from Half Baked Harvest: So Good!

We also made a recipe we found for banana bread chocolate chip cookies! Another huge win!

I have also been doing lots of gardening and in addition to eating and cooking with our tomatoes, our dahlias have been blooming!
Eden played around with some sewing:
Have I mentioned how much driving we do?
I do feel like it has been lots of meal prep for dinner and before and after practices and games and things I can make  to take with us…
I work out every morning with tiny buddies that can not leave my hair alone!
I have been declutterring and organizing which has led to some fun redecorating of some spaces. Here is a spot we changed from play dough and markers to photo book storage: 
The kids have had LOTS of soccer practice. From Ryder doing his high school team and club and Eden doing club and additional goalie training, we are at the field a lot, so I use the time to walk laps:

So here we are, doing all the things… missing our guy but knowing he’s having an amazing time!