12.12.2022

We (finally) got it!

 Last Friday we got our Christmas tree and with that, all of the special traditions and memory making that comes with it...

The smell is our favorite!
We headed to In-N-Out:
I'm not going to lie, the hats always make us laugh!
We head home to Trader Joes goodies, all of our nostalgic ornaments and garlands and we listen to the "Pink Martini" Christmas album: 
We pull out our wedding ornament and I get emotional every time...
We read the Christmas story on the cards that I made for Kit when we were engaged:
Our finished product:
And yes, we allowed the bunnies to be part of the festivities...❤︎
We ended by all snuggling up and watching the original Grinch...  Nights like these are my absolute FAVORITE!
My favorite thing is to drink my coffee first thing in the morning while the house is quiet and the tree is lit... This is really such a sweet season...