5.12.2021

Mother's Day 2021

 This year, I was assigned to work on Mother's Day.  I loved getting to be with new mamas.  It made me reflect on how fast it all goes... 

Also I was spoiled with the sweetest cards...
Someday, there won't be Legos on the floor, or remnant craft items strewn across out house.  Someday I will come home and the only voice I will hear to greet me is Kit's (which is still so nice...❤︎).  Someday there won't be laundry from school uniforms or sports in a pile at the top of the stairs.  Someday I will walk into the kitchen and not have leftover messes from snacks and meals that people prepared for themselves... Someday I will realize how fast it really all goes and that my kids are living their own lives, changing the world and starting families of their own.  So today, I cherish the here and now, that I get a front row seat of being these kiddos mama... How sweet life is with these two... ❤︎