3.18.2021

They didn't look pretty...

 ...but they were AMAZING! I found a recipe for peanut butter and Nutella covered frozen bananas.  

You cut room temperature bananas in half and peel them.  I used straws as the holder, then I put them in the freezer for two hours.  Then I warmed up nutty peanut butter and dipped them in that.  Then they went back into the freezer.  Then we warmed up Nutella and dipped them the frozen bananas in the Nutella.  We sprinkled chopped peanuts and the they went back to the freezer.  It sounds like lots of steps but really it was just a lot of waiting for the layers to freeze. 
They were so good and the kids were so sweet because I was joking that they looked like "poo on a stick" but I have been asked to please make these again soon, so I will take that as a win!