5.11.2020

Mother's Day 2020

This was a very special Mother's Day, because unlike life before Covid-19, we were all able to stay home together in the morning.  Don't get me wrong, I miss our church... Kit always makes such an incredible effort to make sure that I feel celebrated, but with having to be at church early in the morning, and then at church for most of the day, we always end up missing time that we can be together.  This time was different in such a sweet way.  Ryder, Eden, and I got to film for our service.  I can't tell you how incredible that time was.  He wrote this prayer:
The filming experience was so FUN to do with my kiddos!
 That morning we just got to be together...
I slept in and they brought me coffee and doughnuts in bed:
I was spoiled rotten:
Eden made me the sweetest gifts:
She is ridiculously creative and I love every time she creates something! 
A holder for my things:
 And a wooden frame that she decorated and assembled herself out of leftover walnut from Kit:
Then we watched our church service:
 And watched ourselves wish everyone a happy Mother's Day:
Then in the afternoon we headed to Redlands to socially distance with our family out there!
A Eureka Burger feast:
The kids played in the pool:
And we just enjoyed being together:
I'm excited for when we can be together again...
Such a fun day!