2.06.2019

snapshots of a school day...

Sometimes I will look back at photos on my phone of things I have sent to Kit and I think, "I want to remember that!"
Things from one day:
Getting all the lunch snacks ready for the week:
Praying over each day as I get it ready...
I can forget what a gift it is to have PLENTY of food my babies!
Getting emails of Ryder's school work on his class SeeSaw account:
(His shout out to Shaver Lake made my heart so happy...)
Getting photos emailed from his teacher while he is in his music class, aka one of his favorite things about school:
Waiting in line at pickup, listening to music and waiting for all the energy that my kids are about to bring in the car:  (There is not one time that I don't say a prayer of thanks that my kids get to attend the school that they do.)
Helping Eden with her homework and watching her learn every day to be a more confident reader!
Figuring out how I can make food like Kit does on the BBQ with my cast iron and being SO proud when it comes out!
Those things that fill the day and seem so little and meaningless,  simultaneously make me stop and thank the Lord for the life that he has given me...
So so much to be thankful for!