12.04.2018

Italian Family Christmas 2018

This last weekend we were with my mom's side of the family, on my uncles avocado farm in Fallbrook to celebrate Christmas together.  
We have been doing it every year that I can remember, and each year it yields such sweet memories as a family. 
There is always lots of food...
...and being together!
And of course there was 4-wheeling...
...where Ryder eventually was able to go all by himself:
After dinner we did our gift exchange with food and drink items.  
We always end up with such fun treats!
Mornings are made for mugs filled with either coffee or orange juice.
One of the most special parts of the weekend is having my Grandma Marie with us... I love her so much!
I love these people so much... I look forward to this every year and come away with my heart feeling so FULL!
P.S. This was Kit's 20th Italian family Christmas!