6.04.2018

Weekend Shenanigans

This weekend we had some fun little events:
On Saturday, we got to celebrate my cousins upcoming wedding with attending a bridal shower:
 We played a movie quote game.  Such FUN!
 I love all of my Italian aunties...
 My mom is pretty great too...❤︎
The best part of the shower was of course celebrating the bride and groom, but it was SO FUN to sit afterwards and talk for almost 2 hours, talking and laughing and sharing stories... I love this big amazing Italian family of mine!
Then on Sunday we launched all of our summer programing for our family ministries at church:
There was a ball pit and bounce house and treats and corn hole and SO MUCH CONNECTION! I love our church!
 We are so excited for all that this summer holds and all of the memories our family with make in this amazing church family!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are currently starting our last week of school.  School ends on Thursday, and then I will have a 1st and 3rd grader. Yikes, time please slow down!❤︎