6.12.2018

38

Last Thursday I turned 38 years old!  It was the kids last day of school, and Eden's class party, and all of the festivities that come with that.  Kit made it so special.  He took me to the desert for an overnight, while the kids had a sleepover in Redlands to kick off the Summer.
So while the kids stayed with their Mia and Papa:
We headed out to Palm Springs,
(But first, birthday doughnuts and special gifts:)

 ...and the most beautiful bike I have ever seen!
Thank you to Kit and all of my parents!❤︎
I LOVE it!
Palm Springs:
Stopping for date shakes on the way...
We stayed at the Renaissance Esmeralda with it's wonderfully fluffy beds with beautiful mountain views...
 Poolside with fun drinks...
 Dressing up to go to a favorite Mexican food spot...
 The hotel is so pretty!
My favorite dinner date:
 Morning views...
 ...with coffee!
 and lunch at a favorite sandwich place, The Sandwich Spot.
I got the veggie sandwich, call "the dreamkiller."  
(No dreams were killed in the consumption of this sandwich...)
It was SUCH a special birthday.  Kit and I had incredible conversations and connection time and I couldn't help leaving the time together feeling like my heart was so full of joy.
I am excited for what this next year holds.
Kit, thank you for all the ways you loved on me and celebrated me.
I love you...
38, I am ready for you!