9.20.2017

The Lemonade and Arcade Stand...

On one of the days that Ryder was home with his Papa, he created an "Arcade" game: 
He went around the house and collected little trinkets that he could use as prizes and decided to charge 25 cents for five shots.  He also decided to serve lemonade:
This year he has a field trip to the Discover Cube and that will cost $12 to go.  He decided to put his money towards that.  Watching him tell our neighbors about his game and serve them lemonade was the sweetest thing and they were SO gracious to him and incredibly encouraging!  
So far he has raised $8.50 and he is thrilled about it!  We are so proud of this kid for how he is brave to try new things, interact with new people, and isn't afraid of something not working out.  He said to Kit and I, "Thanks for letting me just try it. I loved that I could say I wanted to do something and you guys made it happen..."❤︎