4.27.2017

The Great Park

Ryder had his first elementary school field trip to the Great Park and guess who got her name drawn to be a chaperone?  Yep, this girl.  Ryder and I were so excited!  (I got a high five and the biggest smile when he told me his teacher had let him know I was going. ) I am going to be at everything I can while he wants me there.  Let's be honest, when he doesn't want me there, I will still probably show up.  Italian mom problems...❤︎
So we went to the Great Park in Irvine with his first grade class!
 Helping bring the lunches:
First scholl bus ride:
Garden and Botany Lab:
Reptiles:
(He and his teacher decided to love the snake from a nice distance:)
 She is the BEST!
However, he was THRILLED to see the bearded dragon like his cousin't pet Darius!
Mrs. Rae was so formal! I usually go by "Ryder's mom"...❤︎
 Ready to head home on the bus!
We had the best time!
I am so thankful for our school and all the opportunities that we have there!
Also, I can't tell you enough how AMAZING our teacher is!❤︎