2.01.2017

Give me eyes to see...

On Tuesdays we host our Life Group families.  5 families: 10 adults and 14 kiddos.
This last family evening, our families were lead through Matthew 25:35-36:
"35 For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; 36 naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.’"
Finishing up in 25:40
"‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.’"
The older kids took time to read different sentences and we talked about serving others and seeing what is around us and asking "What needs to be done?"
We moved into a response craft:
 We have been praying as a family what it means to serve and love those around us and praying that we can have eyes to SEE those needs and to meet them the best that we can.
How thankful we are for these families that we get to connect with on  a weekly basis that challenge us to grow as families closer to each other and closer to Jesus!❤︎