7.22.2016

our little fish...

This is the first summer that I can say that both of our kids can swim.  No floaties.  No jackets.  No adult having to be in the pool so they feel safe to come away from the wall.  They jump in, sometimes with a running start.  Ryder started diving yesterday, and they both think that diving boards make a pool so fun.
I actually can sit and watch them, from a dry poolside spot, and take it all in.  It makes having our community pool so much more fun!  We can meet up with friends and the kids LOVE it!  They feel independent and competent and they can't get enough!  I just love watching my little fish!
 P.S. ALL that said, both kids will tell you that their goggles make them swim so much better, so guess how many goggles I have on hand at any given pool day?
(Possibly 5...❤︎)