11.03.2015

the mermaid and the fisherman...

This Halloween, the kiddos decided to be a fisherman and a mermaid.  After Ryder's exciting summer of catching his first fish, he knew that was what he has wanted to be.  Eden wanted to be a mermaid and so we borrowed a costume from my precious niece to make Eden a happy camper.  Ruby you are the best!
I made Ryder's fisherman's vest with felt that I had from another sewing project and buttons from my remnants...
 Good thing I have a helper who keeps me company!
The kiddos were all ready for the night!
Ryder and I got to hang out with some of our neighbors before 
trick-or-treating...
 This is our neighbor Jackie wearing the Snoopy costume and that is her brother Joey.  We love these two so much!
Then it was time to head home, eat dinner, and start our trick-or-treating!
Our house smelled like our favorite chili and and we had so much fun getting ready for the night!
I got to put glitter makeup and special gloss on Eden!  She had a hard time not smiling! 
It was a special night and I am so thankful that we get to create these special memories and have these incredible traditions!