11.26.2015

thanksgiving 2015

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving on Tuesday and Wednesday morning Kit took the kiddos to Santa Maria on Wednesday morning to be with our extended family and I was scheduled to work on Thanksgiving.  It was so sweet to get to create a special memory before they headed off. 
We made roast chicken, stuffing, and salad and we ate until we were very full...
 Eden halped me set the table with our special chalk board place mats...
I just love my family so much!
Things I am thankful for:
1. My husband,
2. My two precious kiddos that I get to call "ours",
3. Extended family that we love and that love us so well,
4. A job that I love  where I get the sacred privilege  to welcome babies into this world,
5. Health to enjoy it all to it's fullest!
There is so much to be thankful for in all that the Lord has given us and I pray that I never take any of it for granted!
We hope that where ever this thanksgiving finds you, that you are surrounded by people that you love and that you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!