3.13.2015

"We're playing 'hugging', mom!"

I was in the other room and I heard HYSTERICAL laughter coming from our playroom.  When I went to see what was happening, this is what I saw:
I watched and what they would do was stand at opposite ends of the playroom and run up to each other and hug for a few seconds, then let go and do it all over again.  Think Sumo wrestling meets some really happy UFC fighters.  When I told Ryder to be gentle with his wrestling, he emphatically said, "We aren't wrestling.  We're playing 'hugging' mom!" Oh, my bad...
They played this little "hugging" game for over an hour and they laughed practically the entire time.
After all of the crazy "not-wrestling", I asked for a picture that I could send to Kit at work and this was their immediate response:
Their expressions are the same!
I am so thankful that I get to watch their relationship grow and flourish and watch them really love being together. ♥