2.17.2014

a little valentines weekend recap!

I worked on Valentines Day, so we decided to celebrate over the weekend.
On Saturday, my parents came out so that we could go to this:
 So while we were at this little conference, the Littles did this:
They love to read together!
Getting very spoiled!
 Visiting great grandma Marie and Uncle Sal!
a trip to the local park near my grandma's house:
They had a ton of fun together and we are so excited to plan more things so that the Kiddos get time like this with their grandparents!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then on Sunday, after church, we had our annual King Crab valentines day feast!
The only decoration I did this year:
pan fried scallops...
Some of the best I have ever had.
Kit Rae, thank you for being such a good cook!
I think this is one of our all time favorite family traditions!
We just love that there is a holiday that carves out time to celebrate the people that you love...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kit is off to a conference until Wednesday... We miss him already!