7.27.2011

Melissa Fay Greene

One of the most life changing books to date that I have ever read was by Melissa Fay Greene, entitled "There Is No Me Without You". It's about Ethiopia and adoption and I read it with my sister around the time that we received the referral for our niece.
This incredible author has recently come out with another book that shares more of her journey with adoption and I just wanted to pass the title along to you.
In our family we say that our family adopted a baby from ethiopia. She is not just my sister and brother-in-law's daughter, but she is my parent's granddaughter, our nephew's sister, she is our niece and Ryder's cousin. Kit and I are her god parents if anything were to ever happen to her parents. I just can't tell you how much adoption has changed our lives, that little girl is a phenomenal human being and we are different because we know her and have the privilege to live life with her.
Baby girl, you are wanted, waited for an loved!