1.19.2024

thinking ahead to 2024

 I have never really been a person for new year's resolutions.  The word that I have been praying over is stewardship. In relationships, our home, our finances, time, my mind...etc. Two things that I did last year was to make a goal for a number of books on all sorts of topics and learnings to read and to walk as many days a week that I could. So like last year, I decided to set the goal of reading another 25 books (Last year I made it to 41!) There were so many books that challenged my thoughts and that I learned from! I also set the goal to walk 1000 miles.  I walked over a 1000 miles last year, mostly while praying or listening to books. I want to make the goal again.  I love to think of how the Lord can use disciplines like these to challenge and change my mind and heart... 

So here we go!