8.22.2022

First week of school...2022-2023

 This week has brought so many emotions.  This is Eden's last year in elementary school, making it the last year of elementary school for our family.  I know that it will fly by! Our 7th grader was so ready for the year.  This also feels like a big year, I think because for Kit and I, 6th grade was still considered elementary school.  7th feels big to me...

Monday: We went out to breakfast at our Cowgirl Cafe to kick off the last day of summer.  The rest of the day was spent running final errands for school lunches/snacks and getting everything set out for Tuesday morning.  We got our class assignments at 430pm.

Tuesday: The first day of school is here!  We took our pictures and then it was all about dropping the kids off.  Again, thinking of this as being our LAST year of elementary school is CRAZY!  It goes so fast...

Thursday: Back to school night was able to happen this year.  The last two years, back to school nights were done over zoom, so I was so happy that family was able to be on campus. I have been feeling lots of emotions and feeling nostalgic about all of the "elementary school lasts" and it was sweet that even in the emotion of the night, there was laughter too...

Friday: I took a sigh of relief that it was Kit's first day off with the kids in school so that we could go on a little date...

I am excited for all that this year holds and I am going to hold all the emotions and feelings that come with open hands...

2022-2023 school year, we are ready for you!