7.13.2022

Clean and quiet houses are over rated...

While the family was gone I enjoyed rest.  After work on Thursday, I spent a day in bed recovering from a chest cold that I had gotten from the kids. Even thought they were out of range, I would take little snap shots and send them to Kit and the kids to let them know I was thinking of them... Here is a little photo dump from the time:

Finishing embroidery projects for the upcoming school year farmer's markets:
Enjoying the yard after I mowed the front and back yards and did lots of weeding and harvesting tomatoes and figs from our garden:
Driving my car after washing it and having a full tank of gas:
Getting the kids school supplies and Eden's uniforms:
Backpacks are ready to go.  We just need clothes for Ryder and shoes, since these kiddos keep growing out of their stuff!
Enjoying my dinner of a Rutabegorz salad while smelling fresh cut grass:
Spent time with my bunnies:
Doing my favorite puzzle:
And just enjoyed being in our home...
I will say that after spending time in iur home, I missed my family so much and a clean and quiet house is very over rated...